8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

What do you guys think of the price

762 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  PrEgO CaNe 
#1 ·
#3 ·
why not buy a ipod? would be a lot easier and a lot cheaper. just my opinion though!

#4 ·
As the online division of Robertson Honda, our goal at hondapartsnow.com is not only to provide Factory Honda Parts at the best price, we also want you to know that Customer Service is the reason that we are in Business. Our belief is "Provide Quality Service First", everything else is secondary. Being one of the first Honda Automobile franchises in the country, we still maintain the same business model that it did in the early 1960. That is, to provide its customers with the best service at the best price without compromise. Our management team is comprised of many long term associates who have worked diligently to maintain the near perfect balance of parts and accessories in our extensive inventory.
hondapartsnow.com - About Us - Honda Parts Online Store - Best Honda Parts Dealer
I think they can be trusted.

#6 ·
if anything why not support our sponsors so that they know theres a reason there sponsoring this site. i'm sure college hills honda isn't much of a different price and you KNOW! they are reliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.