8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
172k miles on chassis, 150k motor. D16z6 swap. Clean title. No wrecks,no rust or any leaks.
None mechanic problems. High mpg. $3000 firm w/o wheels.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i dont know if i should get an ek or eg.

"92 hatch eg d16z6 recently rebuilt with newer headers, full exhaust, AEM intake. Entire interior has been redone, all the car needs is a radio and a paint job (if your picky). just had a machanic go over the car. there isnt 1 thing wrong with this car at all! like i said it needs a radio and thats it! $1900 "

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3k ta loco low ball him 2500 without wheels

2700 with wheels
i been lowballing everybody man. people on atlanta cragslist all selling their hatch over 5k...with crappy paint and not even k20 swap

·
Registered
132 Posts
get an ek, or at least a cleaner eg. That eg has aftermarket headlight, taillights, mirrors, and the front end is probably one of those cheap reproduction ones that don't fit right and who knows what else. The eg body style is my favorite, but a lot of them are modified heavily and getting harder to find. You should check out some EK or EG forums as people buy build cars that are stock and sometimes their plans change and they sell them.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Check for rust Everywhere on the EK, and test drive it. 3k is a good deal nonetheless, but don't f**k yourself for just going by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'd say it would be a better idea to find one that's stock so there's a smaller chance that it's been abused. Either way, 3000 is a good price for an EK. No way I could ever find that kind of price in LA. When I was looking for a project, a good price for an beat up EG shell was 1200. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts