8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,610 Posts
In between waxes, I usually wash and chamois dry. I leave it at that. Remember when you wash your car, you use a pH balanced car wash that leaves the wax alone. Over time, sure, it will wear off, but several car washes won't do anything. Unless your ride is constantly at shows, then, yeah, spray all that stuff on it. If not, waxing it every month will be just fine. Most people wax that i know of wax their car maybe once a year if that.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses :thumb:. Sounds like it'll be fine if I continue doing what I normally do; wax every 6weeks or so, wash every couple weeks as needed, and instead of waxing, just use Turtle Wax 1-Step Wash&dry (detail spray basically).

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks decent although it's hard to tell because of the resolution of the pic. Although I'm very pleased w/ Turtle 1-Step Wax&Dry as my between-waxing detailer spray, I'll either try Meg's UQD, Meg's NXT Gen Spray Wax, or Turtle's ICE QD Spray. Whichever one catches my eyes first when I head to Kragen's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.