8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am buying a Random Technology High flow Cat. Just wanted to see what everone thought about it. Does anyone have it and have you had any problems with it ?

Thanks for all of your opinions..... Remember they are like [email protected]%holes everyone has one.:thumb:

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
I love mine. I could really feel the difference from the stock cat. I have already passed 2 PA emmissions tests with it also.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im so getting one... does anyone know a site where i can order it from? for a good price
You can go to there web site Random Technology.com and get the parts number for your car and go to excelerateperformance.com. They are a sponsor on here and it was 385 shipped.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Question for you guys,did you use any thing to help seal the o2 sensors or did you just put them in with nouthing ?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A guy I know has this cat it threw a cel,he bought the defouler cel went away!He is happy with it.
Do you have to run a defouler on it,and is everyone else running a dedouler or no defouler.:woot:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have to run a defouler
Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it.

Thanks for all of your help on this I have never really dealt with this exhaust stuff befor so I am trying to figure it all out.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts