8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blasted my 12 gauge a couple times:police: and then a couple 4th of July star burst mortar rounds. No drugs no booze. My wife and I are going to Rooster rock today. Its a 200 foot high basalt monolith about 12 miles east of Portland on I-84, we are going to dig out some steps in the dirt and mud to make a trail up to were the rock starts. This spring I'm gonna climb it again. :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I took pcp and put a black cat in my ass, and my friend lit it, I woke up this morning in the hospital and my ass really fukcing hurts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Had some beer; Lost in beer pong; Samuel Adams Honey Porter and Cherry Harvast are FN GROSS!!!; passed out at 11pm; woke up at 10.

Eh.

·
Banned
710 Posts
My parents sis, and bro just stayed home with my cusins and watched the countdown lol. I was at my friends party. Passed out (shhhh) and woke up at 6am and found everyone laying all over the place. Drove my as* home and got in bed before my family woke up.

But the party was wild. Naked chicks, a sweet band, and crazy dudes rocking all over the place. Hiding from the cops (lmao, so much fun). After the count down I talked with some guy at the party, a lil older than me, about cars and parts and crap, after that I dont remember anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts