8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be getting a SI coupe later on this month and I cant seem to decide between Taffeta White or Figi Blue. I will be happy with either but cant decide because both look great! :confused: Also could you give a reason why to get that color.

Also, This is my first thread on 8th!

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I have taffeta white and 13 months later, am still in love with it. Fiji blue is still a very unique looking colour. I just know that I'd be rocking white wheels with fiji blue. That colour scheme is just jaw dropping.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i gotta say it's a tough choice man! as u mentioned both look great. i'm kinda in the same situation as u, i currently have a blue em1, perhaps i will get a fa5 down the road and my top two choices for colour are TW and FBP.

i've seen many pics for the fg2 (and fa5) in tw and fbp, whatever color u go with u can't go wrong! but i would have to say the tw does stand out a bit more on a fg2, it's more popular, i've seen more white fg2 than blue.

the deciding factors for me would be my favourite color which is blue and also figi blue pearl is currently offered only for the fa5 and fg2 in Canada if i am not mistaken. so i would most likely go with blue!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts