8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rota torques in either gunmetal or steel grey. I either wanna get gold or red lugnuts. safe choice would be to just get black. any opinions would be great. I have a TW FA5 if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why not gun metal? I just got the 5Zigen gun metal racing lugs for my ride and I love them! Kinda pricey but they look really good!

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
regular ass looking lug nuts.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lps72pp2 said:
Why not gun metal? I just got the 5Zigen gun metal racing lugs for my ride and I love them! Kinda pricey but they look really good!
these lugs are only $32.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
regular lugs are prlly cheaper.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRT4toCivicSi said:
silver... if you can get silver...
I allready have a set of silver ones that im pretty sure would fit. so if i end up not liking what i get i have those to fallback on

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
^ i think my friend lives close to you btw... he said he can literally see the ocean from the middle of his street... he's about 6 blocks inland... forgot the name of the town he's in tho...

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
i say black lugs and if you decide to go with red by any chance pm me i have a set of red muteki open ended lugs for sale. and i personally those gold lugs + gm rims + tw is a no no imo.

·
Registered
48 Posts
GregNco said:
these lugs are only $32.
And you mean to tell me you can't find gun metal lugs for $32. I'm sure you could with some searching. I was really talking more about the color of the lugs rather than the brand anyway!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts