8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the colors are up on Honda's website what color do you want or what color did you get?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I voted white, but I may go with Habanero Red. I'd like to see more pictures before I make up my mind.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That red is really pretty. That guy on here .. the one from Mexico .. he posted some really pretty pics of it. Made me like it even more. :D :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
I learned never to go black again. Don't get me wrong, I love the color. But it's harder to keep looking nice. My previous and current cars are both black. It's also time for a change. :D My friend just got a black car. He won't do it again either.

I'll go red (which red, I dunno until I see it in person). I like white as well.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Dammit, i want black and i will probably end up with that, but silver is looking good, only because they dont offer black on black unless you want an Si, which is total bullshit, i hate tan interiors, and that might force me to buy a Red or Silver Car.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Galaxy Grey. i wish that it black interior but ill manage.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CameronJr9 said:
HA! Scratch that. I drove home my new Silver EX with Navi today. It's VERY sweet. I'll create a new thread tomorrow sometime with pics. All will be pleased.
Great news. Glad to see you went with the silver. Can't wait to see the pics. How's the navi?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why can't you get a black interior in the sedan??? I'd like a Royal Blue or Rallye Red sedan with a black interior please.

That coupe looks sweet in Rallye Red.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts