8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the majority of the color that I have come across in the last few weeks is Nighthawk Black, what color are you going to get? If you have already pu a deposit down or for one in January??

Nighthawk Black Pearl (as soon as I can find one!)

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Habanera Red Pearl. Deposit down in September, delivery in January.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nighthawk Black.......No Navi, but my dealer is getting a Navi in NHB, so since the salesmen and owner have known me since I was 2, They were talking about maybe "throwing in" the Navi. :driving:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a good deal!! "throw in the navi at no charge" is something I wouldnt have minded hearing, but again Im not a huge fan of navi....

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi all,
The dealership here in Hawaii has put an order in for 2. One silver and the other one black, which is the one I put a deposit for. Hopefully I should one of the 1st one here to own a Nighthawk Black. Build date sometime in Jan. Arrive in Hawaii in Feb. CAn't wait. Will see and update with pics. Aloha.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
ok well my original plan was white (man i love white) but that there isnt suposed to be a white si here in florida until january (so i heard), however there is a silver coming in next week and no one has a deposit on it yet so i will definately have that one in mind! :thumb:

·
Registered
594 Posts
IS YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY ON????? OMG!!!

anyways.... fiji blue here.... will be here soon... will find out more details on it this saturday

·
Registered
45 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! so ya got it?!?!!? FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK! how is it?!? please, don't hold back!

I'm gonna go test driving hopefully before the weekend is over as i have a lot of stuff planned already.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Like amg its so nice and ummm so fast and ummm like

Naa its not mine =( Somone got it in canada and posted pics =\ Wish it was mine... than again if it was u think i would be sitting at home? or would i be MIA for a few weeks driving it around =P

·
Registered
33 Posts
MAN I CANT WAIT!MY WIFE WANTED SILVER BUT I TALKED HER INTO BLUE!SINCE IM PAYING FOR IT,SHE LET ME GET BLUE!HA,MY CAPS LOCKS ARE STILL ON!OMG!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
white si. i was going to get a rsx-s but the white came with tan so that kinda bumbed me out. when i found that the si came only with black i was happy.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
I'm getting Rallye Red. Sounds like it's not very popular so hopefully my car will be unique. That's not why I chose it though. Mine will be delivered in February.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts