8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im curious what u guys use thats good for ur car. try top state what color ur car is.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Meguires NXT...

Smoke Titan

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use Zaino.
I love that stuff. It's a little expensive, but the look when finished is totally worth it. Not to mention it smells good and is VERY easy to apply :)

I too clay bar and use Zino car wash. Once every so often (Normally in spring) do the whole dawn treatment to get rid of bugs/tar/salt etc..

I currently drive a 2002 Nissan Spec-V. Vibrant Blue.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i use zaino as well or zymol. deep rich finish. before i wax the car tho i clay bar the car first.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Zaino or Mother's. During the summer, I clay twice and wash it every Friday so it's ready for the weekend. I also drive less late at night because living in VT, the distances between towns/cities varies from 7-40 miles so you get a lot, and I mean A LOT, of bugs splatting all over the front end. Eww...

black Acura Legend sedan

·
Registered
69 Posts
I use the cheap Zymol you can get at Target or Walmart, its about $12. It works very well, but doesn't seem to provide lasting protection. I would love to try Zymols better products, but I'm not willing to drop the cash for it. I've also found that Finish 2001 provides a great wax that appears to last longer. Although it doesn't give as deep of a luster, the paint feels like glass afterwards. It isn't really wax, but a silicone/polyurethane based formula. It might sound cheap, but i have had nothing but great results with it.

·
Banned
325 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wax?

I use Meguiars NXT and Gold Class on my JEEP and 06 Civic Coupe. I love their products because they shine and last.:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I prefer Meguires myself. If I had my own driveway and water hose and all, I'd go for the Zaino, but it's not really feasible going through the whole process Zaino needs when your limited to a parking lot :( .

·
Registered
75 Posts
lakingsfn2 said:
I'm going to try P21S Carnauba wax when I get my order.
Yeah, that's what I use right now, that's stuff works soooo good. I got it at my local Harley store along with the body scrub. I actually got the S100, it's the same stuff, just cheaper (for motorcycles). :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts