8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of u know i recently totaled my new 07 RR si (rip leeloo) and ive been think alot and hard about what car i should get. i WAS looking at an evo 8 but they look cheap and i dont think they would ever satisfy me. i was also looking at type r integras, maby a regular gsr, i would get another si but i couldnt afford it.. i would really like to get everyones oppinion on what u guys think about the evos. i was looking at evolutionm and all the evos look real cheap. and i know if i had a turbo on the si an evo would look like a lancer.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i wish. i cant afford any of those. and i would /quit before i ever bought an srt4

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maby i should look for 1.. i got this one for 16k with 2k miles on it from a dealership i didnt think i could get a price like that again unless i ask for my job back :p

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL nevermind...it was a joke. Let's just say I'm in love with the Mazdaspeed 3.
ohhhhhh i get it. i dunno i drove a 350z and when i got back in my si i told told her i would never leave her again... i like my si more then a 350z

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
You already have a Si. You love your Si. Your Si is dead. You like Honda and vtec more than anything else.

The obvious solution would be to get a Honda S2000.

If you can't afford a new one there are many used ones.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
im sure evo's are fun, but if you're on a budget it might not be the best choice
as it will probably become a money pit. lol

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
get a gs-r, put a b20vtec turbo in it, 5 lug conversion and you have your self a monster...
Don't listen to them. With a hatch or a GS-R you're going to have a huge theft magnet. When your car is stolen you're going to lose the thousands you spent putting in those motors and doing what else you're going to be doing.

GS-Rs/EKs/type Rs are stolen too often. :xyxnervou

1 - 20 of 27 Posts