8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Made a new tradition of going over to the girl friends house and drinkin with her whole neighbor hood and eating tons of food...while.. driving..there... in my ..dad's..suburu forester ;\

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I Made a new tradition of going over to the girl friends house and drinkin with her whole neighbor hood and eating tons of food...while.. driving..there... in my ..dad's..suburu forester ;\
nothin the storm is going to pass were i live ill get the **** part of the storm :banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

Minus the whole neighborhood, ill be at my house with my fiance by the fire drinkin beer and watchin football on sunday afternoon in HD. Might peek in on the si which will be stayin nice and warm in my garage...lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Madden 08 Franchise and my Arrested Development DVDs. Who could ask for more?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Snowstorm (yesterday): Did some editing on my book. :punch:
Snowstorm (Sunday): Watching the Patriots game. :popcornbig:

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
go drifting outside with my friends TL after snow is calm... wow got stuck 3 times and it was a ***** getting it out, had to ask neighbors to borrow shovels to help us get out... but was pretty fun, even drifted on main roads because stupid government wouldnt plow the snow... WHERE DOES THE TAX MONEY GOTO ANYWAYS!?

·
Registered
897 Posts
We don't get snowed in down here...but when I used to live where I got snowed in (and during times of a hurricane down here) I just make sure I've got plenty of food and water and spend the time staying <ahem> warm with a hottie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts