8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Gotta go right to go left. :iorun:
One of my first choices followed by:

1) Can't drive on I-78 or 287 without every kid with a beater a$$ Honda trying to race you. *rollseyes*

1) POT HOLES the size of those freakin' Glory Holes someone posted up yesterday.

1) Uneven road surfaces EVERYwhere!

2)Cops and traffic.

3) the fact that North jersey and South Jersey are two completely different states with two completely different driving styles.

4) Morons that sit in the far left lane. Freakin' MOVE already. Get to the right you dolt.

5) Out of staters. (ie. PA- I don't count 'cuz I learned to drive in NJ, CT think they own every road between Maine and Florida, DE- don't know how to drive in the right lane) and treatin the state like s**t because they think all Jersey is is a highway, rest stop and some refineries.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The people.

I don't know about any other counties, but Bergen County is filled with the most selfish asshats I've seen so far.

That's pretty much what's keeping me from getting a bike. Too many douchemuffins changing lanes without even glancing and without any signals.

·
Registered
723 Posts
The people.

I don't know about any other counties, but Bergen County is filled with the most selfish asshats I've seen so far.

That's pretty much what's keeping me from getting a bike. Too many douchemuffins changing lanes without even glancing and without any signals.

:yeahthat: lol....you said a mouthful.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I live in Bergen County and I'm not a selfish asshat =(
I never said you were :wavey:

I'm not saying everyone is an asshat, I'm just saying there are a lot of them out there :xyxnervou

For example, there was a GG FA5 on Rt. 4 East around the Riverside Mall area, so I got next to him so I could wave. As I was next to him, he swerved hard into my lane to avoid someone merging from the right, so I had to swerve left and brake pretty damn hard. Even then I pulled up next to him and gave him a :thumb:.

Him, on the other hand, gave me the bird in response.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
That's because jersey is sh*t.
*shouting* get off of the Highways!!! Thats the problem, no one ever leaves the friggin' crappy ass freeways and Turnpike. Theres actually some nice places in Jersey. My mom (Die hard Jersey girl) would have a heart attack if she read this and saw me admitting to that. I always b*tch about Jersey, but there's some decent places there. I just won't ever live there again.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
*shouting* get off of the Highways!!! Thats the problem, no one ever leaves the friggin' crappy ass freeways and Turnpike. Theres actually some nice places in Jersey. My mom (Die hard Jersey girl) would have a heart attack if she read this and saw me admitting to that. I always b*tch about Jersey, but there's some decent places there. I just won't ever live there again.
You beat me 2 it Dawn haha you are 100 percent right. People from out of state talk about how it smells from exit 13 or 14 thats all you have on new jersey. Jersey has many beautiful parts you just havnt got a chance to experience. Yes i talk about my state all the time because its congested and more and more people are piling in but thats because you have everything. You got the beaches, the bars, the city, atlantic city, and much more. Not starting an argument just stating if you sit there and say its **** then atleast back it up :thumb:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Well I just got back from NJ and that was an experience. Though I didn't know about the no turn on red (did it anyway...),and it was strange that there were no left turn lanes. To go across the street you had to find a U-turn lane sometimes more than a mile away from where you want to go just to get back. A lot of the exits weren't marked very well, and it got pretty confusing while you're trying to defend yourself from aggressive drivers and find the exits. Was not like driving in NYC or Paris, just a different beast.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would have to agree with The Shishpanik, Jersey is literally sh*t...we dump all our garbage there :hiding:

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
I would have to agree with The Shishpanik, Jersey is literally sh*t...we dump all our garbage there :hiding:
Somebody else who needs to drive somewhere else in the state before they make a pop judgement.

There is a complete other side to the state. People are shocked when they leave the New york or Philadelphia metro areas and discover woods that can require search and rescue to find your a$$. Beaches, fun as all hell backbays, good hunting, great coastal areas both sea and bayside, FARMS (I'm from South Jersey, where the "garden state" moniker came from) and tons of dairy. Yes, I'm a South Jersey we-think-we're-from-Mississippi cast off. Unfortunately, as corrupt as Jersey politicians are, they're allowing the state to become overrun and over populated by New Yorkers and Philadelphians who for some unknown reason have left. OH, and the weird Jersians who never leave the state. I mean never.

All the natural area is disappearing at an alarming rate.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.