8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im sitting at home today, jobless, my brother in law calls me because the dealership he works at has a job opening so i roll up there, talk to the guy hiring and now i'm the newest employee of Boardwalk Porsche of Plano, Texas.. :dancing:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What are the chances of what? Congrats on the job though...

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Damnit, why can't this happen to me?

Congrats on the job though man, seems like it would be a fun place to work just because you get to say "Yeah, I work at a porsche dealership." lol.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
no i wont be scrubbing floors, ****. i'll be in the service department checking in cars, taking customers to their service adviser, then driving their cars where it needs to be. possibly delivering cars and picking customers up. and no i cant get any discounts except in the boutique.. and as for test drives, thats all up to you going up to try it out!

·
Banned
441 Posts
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
Why do odd/unlikely events have to be caused or brought forth by some divine power?

Why can't people just assumed things just happened in coincidence?
cuz some people believe in divine power and others believe in coincidence. that's how the world works. two sides to everything. get over it.

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
chrisfrofro said:
no i wont be scrubbing floors, ****. i'll be in the service department checking in cars, taking customers to their service adviser, then driving their cars where it needs to be. possibly delivering cars and picking customers up. and no i cant get any discounts except in the boutique.. and as for test drives, they do a credit check among other things to make sure you're not just up there to test drive without intent to buy.
So its a Valet position for the service dept?

Undispu7ed said:
lol, always so negative.
I am just asking the question since he failed to state it in the original post.
There are 20 replies of

ZOMG...ROCKS...+1 REP!...and noone even knows what he is doing

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
^I think you might have been nicer in your "ask an @$$hole" thread than you've been in any other thread. lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts