8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2681 - 2700 of 2723 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Gone to cruise night twice only see 1 Si the one at Lancaster. Anyone else going this Wednesday?
i seen you there today i flashed my headlights but you keep on driving, also my little brother purchased the white fa5 today so fd2 conversion coming in pretty soon

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anybody done a retrofit to the 8thgen in Buffalo or a nearby area? I am part way through the research of projectors and the work, but I wouldn't mind having someone with experience to assist if anybody is down. Or inexperienced and want to do yours at the same time. Looking to probably do it sometime this fall.

Any Buffalo meets going on?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just bought this car from an 8th member in MD. http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/turbocharging/249458-07civicmd-last-srt-build-thread.html

I'm in East Aurora, will do my best to stay ticket free :)

Where are local cruise nights? The ones around here all seem to be American muscle cars.
I am looking for the same answer. I am in Buffalo, at Univ. at Buffalo. Looking to do a retrofit in a few weeks (once the parts arrive, already ordered) if you wanted to help out or do yours too. I didn't look at those car specs so I don't know what you have/haven't done.

·
Registered
404 Posts
pdc and tptpete u guys should come out on saturday night plenty of imports every week shows up for that meet, for more info on the meet look up 716racing on the facebook

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Guys long time. Heres some pics from the other day.

Pictures taken with my new lumia 1020

I was messin around with blur n that. I just got this phone so im learning. The camera is crazy nuts with it's so many options. Mst those pics were on auto so I can't wait to take full advantage of the 41mp with some of my own settings.

2681 - 2700 of 2723 Posts