8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics:

Alright everyone. It's time for another West Palm Beach meet and greet! It's been way too long.

Planned activities:
Stare and drool over gzmo's new turbo setup!!! :sadface: Gzmo can't make it.
Hang out and drink some brewski... coca cola for you youngsters
watch the wakeboarders wipe out on the ramps :clapping:
BBQ!!!!
toss the football / frisbee ... usual park stuff
ideas??????

When: Saturday, March 28th
Time: 1:30 pm

Where: Okeeheelee Park: Forest Hill Blvd just west of Jog Road. See Map. All alternate locations are in case original area is filled up and we need to move (just in case).

Detailed Directions: Googlemaps has pretty good directions, but here's some more.
From I-95: Exit Forest Hill Blvd and go west. Once you pass Jog Rd, Okeeheelee park is about a mile up on the right side (north side) of the road. Enter the 2nd entrance and follow back to the "Meet Location" on the map. You may want to print out the map of the park because once you get into there, it can be a little confusing if you get turned around.

From the Turnpike: Exit Lake Worth Rd and head east. Make a left (north) onto Pinehurst Drive (stoplight). Take Pinehurst north all the way up to Forest Hill Blvd. Make a left onto Forest Hill (west) and immediately get into the right lane. Make your next right into Okeeheelee Park and follow the road back to the "Meet Location" on your left. You may want to print out the map of the park because once you get into there, it can be a little confusing if you get turned around.

Interested / ideas for activities / anything on your mind ... post up here.
More info about the park:
Okeeheelee Park

Attendees: Please let me know if you are bringing multiple people.
avho
PalmBeachFG2
x2c954
Whocares05050
bossanova292
1.8L FG KiDd
HondaHeadPat
Red Si Kid

Maybes:
???

Can't make it:
gzmo

VOLUNTEERS FOR BBQ ITEMS
1. burgers: PalmBeachFG2
2. buns: ?????
3. lettuce, tomato, cheese: ????
4. chips: bossanova
5. condiments (ketchup, mustard, etc): ????
6. soda: 1.8L FG kidd, x2c954, avho
7. ice: tenjjb
8. paper plates & napkins: 1.8L FG Kidd
9. grill: avho
10. charcoal & lighter fluid: avho
11. foil: avho
12. pans & grilling stuff: avho

Pics from the last one
civic meet 7-29-07 pictures by howpb - Photobucket

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO WAY!!! :readtherules:
Just kidding! :bighug:

I'm cool with other makes. The last meet we had an older si and an integra. We'll just make them park waaaay off to the side. :thumb:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool, you all have been added to the attendance list.
1.8L FG KiDd...how have you been? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. I don't think I can make PBIR the night before. Prior engagements.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Will do, but from what I remember, the grills are all located at each pavillion, which fill up very quickly on the weekend. Worst case, my father in law lives right down the road from the park. I think he has a couple portable charcoal grills laying around that we can borrow.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.