8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
omg why? do u haz brain damage?!

im assuming its a RalliArt by the rear wing in the picture... but hey its still a Mitsu 4G Eclipse. not trying to hate, but its absolute sh!t to be perfectly honest. its even WORSE than the 3G was & my mom owned one for like 4-5 years. nothing but troubles. we traded it @ my Honda dealer for a lightly used '06 BMW 330Ci vert. ZHP-packaged & haven't looked back ever since.

let's start a petition for this guy to keep his k20/DC5!!!
01. SOLO8thGenSi

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the ass kicking guys and i like the car beavle it or not i saw it in person it is not that bad.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
they may not look bad to you, but its still a piece of **** when it breaks down on you. Thats what we are saying. The design of a car isn't arguable because it is an opinion, and the car being a piece of crap isn't arguable because its a fact.

Get it?

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i no for a fact my 03 misto eclipes never broke down not once and had it till 06 it was the best car i ever had intill i got a type-s

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
I beg you... Keep the RSX...

In my area eclipses are for girls and ricers/poor people. You don't want to be associated with that crowd do ya...?

...do ya...?

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Do NOT BUY that Eclipse petition:

1. SOLO8thGenSi
2. GLxyGry06SI
3. 3pac2k6
4. bizzybearfigiblue

with that said... i'd rather see you get a Ford or even a Dodge...

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
get eclipse WHO F****** CARES ABOUT OUR OPINION ITS YOUR CAR ANYWAY !!!!!!!! GET WHAT YOU WANT im telling you once you sign that paper your DEAD :eek:wned:

dont get the eclipse keep the damn RSX if i didnt get Si i would gotten a used RSX

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
TS:

Just to be a bit more helpful, what exactly are you looking for in a vehicle? If you don't want to post it on here, ask yourself that question. I find it helpful to actually write it out (make a list). Then, take your list and put it in order of priority to you. Then take the car your looking at and compare it to your list.

If it fits, get it and screw what everyone else says. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.