8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the day came on Thursday my Tw Fa5 got rear ended, I was stopped on Route 59 in front othe Stop & Shop by the mall cause of moving slow traffic and this guy flying probably doing over 40 mph doesn’t see that traffic is stopped and slams behind me. His car was a Mazda protege totaled, I ended up hitting a pick up truck in front of me but no damage to his car, and he left I was like WTF:Mad:. The cops and ambulance came because I was having neck pains, other then that I’m fine. Talked to the body shop if they can use a 09 Front end, and taillights lets see what happens.

My Vibrant exhaust is done!! :eek:mg:

·
Registered
561 Posts
wow that sucks....
That would be cool though if you got the 09 front end. Does insurance cover your exhaust?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
damnn man that sucks..i didn't even wanna open the thread..yea def go for the 09 front end and tails..might end up being a good thing for u...

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
dam...that sux....maybe you'll get lucky and end up with some cash in your pocket after the insurance pays out...then you can get more goodies!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
sry bout your car but on the other hand i think u can make some serious cash if u say your neck hurts talk to a lawyer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
16 Participants
r18lx
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing