BL/BK
GARDEN STATE HONDA
CLIFTON
NJ
(973)777-1600

Y
01/02-01/06

=(

Why am i sad? Its not gonna be for Christmas... so i cant run out to it in my Christmas PJ's screaming like a little girl :laughing:

·
Registered
141 Posts
You could bid on the blue si on ebay and have it in your driveway for christmas. Is 1/6/06 is just the build date. You can add atleast week onto that for delivery.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hondaid said:
LOL Garden State.....No ****. I know their whole Parts Dept. Apperently the ordered like 1 Si in each color.

U know the parts dep or Passaic? I went there with my accord to get the brakes done.... after 1 month I had to go to another mechanic cuase they effed up. I wouldnt trust those HS dropouts with changing my oil =P No offence =P

O/H O/O Target Dates

WTF... i thought that was the date i will be getting it no the date its gonna be built

·
Registered
141 Posts
It takes 4 days for build so I'm asuming that 1/2-1/6 is the build date. You might get it by the middle of jan, if your lucky.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fawk that..... im off on my "looking for used S2000's and 350z's" rampage again =P

i mean wtf i waited for 4 months now.... 5 is pushing it

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
webby said:
^^ remember - it's not even 2006 yet, if that helps ease the pain.

wtf how does that help =P that even make it seem longer

=) already emailed a guy about a s2000 14.5k has a wierd title... gonna have to ask him if there was any frame damage etc =\

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Congrats, Kabs!! :) I'd be sooo excited and hyper! :hyper: :hyper:

Kabs said:
Why am i sad? Its not gonna be for Christmas... so i cant run out to it in my Christmas PJ's screaming like a little girl :laughing:

I'd like to see that :laughing:

·
Registered
730 Posts
im still screaming like a girl and my dad will most likly be taking photos so yes youll all get to see me acting like a moron

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
With State Farm Mutual's new method for ratings (matrix of credit score/vehicle crash rating/avg cost to repair/theft ratios) it actually comes out cheaper for me to insure a G35 coupe than the Si, belive it or not. Of the three other cars I was looking at, only the WRX costs more to insure than the Si.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The dates are TARGET prduction dates. Sometime it's earlier, sometimes later. Depending on your location (proximity to the Ontario Plant) the Est. Time of delivery from the production day is 12-20 Days. 28-45 if it's a "J" car.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GRRRRR stupid Canadians :banghead:

well i found a really sexy S2k... will go look at it this weekend.. if i can get one 2001 model with under 40k miles for around 17k ill go for it

si will cost me 22 with new tires and stuff... so thats a nice difference... with that saved up cash i might as well have it saved up for when something goes wrong =\

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I'm sure those waiting for their Si won't complain if you give up yours, Kabs. ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Its just a little longer Kabs...

Stick with the Si, it'll be new, not used, it'll cost more, but I think you will have fun with the Si.... plus all the nice mods that will come out for it

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
BlackSiGuy, was that you that nabbed the black Si today in Maryland?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the pops said if i can get the s2k for 17.5 its as good as mine =P

This winter break ill go dealer shoppin.. my dad screamed at me when he heard it wont be here till late january =P

So he may donate a little of his $$ to get a better car =P Or just let me get a damn s2k :SHOCKED:

personally... i like the Si... ALOT.... but the s2k white with red/black trim will turn so many more heads during the summer =P

Ill prob just end up waiting for the si....but now im pretty pissed that i have to wait even longer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts