8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2008 FG2 for a new 2009 Impreza WRX STI in Lightning Red with Silver BBS Wheels and Navigation. I test drove it and said screw it it's more fun to drive and makes putting the carseat in the back much easier. Got $17,000 for my FG2 on the trade in and am only paying $320 a month picked it up for $35,000 so I know I could have done better but I was hooked. Now I'll be spending all my time at the gas pump and the tire shop since I can't keep my foot off of the skinny pedal. Time to start shopping for upgrades.:woot:

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
sweet, how did you manage only $320 a month?!?!?!? My payment is higher than that on my '06 Si that I've been paying on now for over 3 years!
my bet would be to say he payed cash for his FG2, got the 17000 on trade, then financed the rest. thatd make for a low payment depending on his term.

nice choice btw. now....bring on the :pics:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yeah, if you don't mind me asking, how did you do this?

I have about 17-18k left on my Si and would be lucky if I got that for a trade in. Was yours already paid off? How much are you financing?

Pictureszzzzzz

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Yeah, if you don't mind me asking, how did you do this?

I have about 17-18k left on my Si and would be lucky if I got that for a trade in. Was yours already paid off? How much are you financing?

Pictureszzzzzz
Read above yes his car was paid off and he got 17k for it on trade subi is dyiny to off new sti's and he got a 72 month loan.= $320 a month..next time read.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.