8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story at the workplace, but to sum it up in 1 sentence: I'm now going to get paid higher than what I was getting :dancing:

Now, the dilemma. I love my LX, she's a great car. The sensible part of me says keep the money and save it but another part of me ( :lildevil: ) says SomethIng else :redface:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
r18 is fine; its the smart move... don't know what u do for work but u can invest in more training maybe... i still say decent wheel for the car tho; although nothing 2 crazy... like reg wheels from tirerack will do

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
yea i think everyone just jumps on the si bandwagon... i was on it too... is cuz everytime an r18 owner wants to do something to their car... everyone just says get an si. the r18 is a good car. be unique. if u want a faster car... you are not just limited to an si.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
haha thats just my thoughts personally. do what you want tho. if you can afford it... go for it. cuz i know everytime i couldve bought something... like a pair of sb's and didnt get them but later on i start to regret it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Long story at the workplace, but to sum it up in 1 sentence: I'm now going to get paid higher than what I was getting :dancing:

Now, the dilemma. I love my LX, she's a great car. The sensible part of me says keep the money and save it but another part of me ( :lildevil: ) says SomethIng else :redface:

Called get a 401k and make a roth IRA account.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
use your common sense if you will own and R-18 you will mod it heavily perhaps FI why not jsut get Si and go N/A route it will be CHEEPER PLUS its faster than FI R-18 oh and R-18 peeps missing the good stuff :vtec:

BUT if you'll just go for the looks dont get SI and instead get a pair of new shoes for your LX and maybe some more cool stuff HFP lip maybe.

btw this is coming from an Si owner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.