8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Corsport needs to step up and become a distributor. Those Vibrant resonators are the shiznit! :thumb:
Huh? we sell vibrant, why do we need to distribute it? Step up to what?

The point is not for them to sell you parts direct (as they are in canada) but to be here to support the products and dealers. (correct me if I am wrong)

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Truly one of the best companies out there for our cars. Their headers and cat-backs rock. Plus, Donovan Griffith is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to on the internet. Vibrant's customer service is top notch as well.

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
The resonators tend to sell quick from the U.S. master distributors that bring them in but if anyone wants a stock check on a specific part, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
My Vibrant Combo has helped me get a lot of Petro Points from how often I'm at the gas station filling up :vtec:

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
^^ Like WSCP said, just because its not on our site does not mean we cannot get it, hit us up with a part number and we will get you back with a price.

If they make it, we can get it

·
Registered
118 Posts
:eek:hsnap: That calls for a ---> :corona:
:dancing:

lol...

so wat type of deal can i get on a header with the cat delete ?
contact Corsport, they will take care of you :dance:

:woot:

Can't wait till I have the money for a full Vibrant system!
we can't wait either, pick it up already :thumb:

YAY VIbrant. i have the vibrant header and gen 2 cat back combo. hope they release 3" versions.
Thanks for the support!

yes please, please make a 76mm vibrant
Hopefully I will have an answer for that question soon...

Vibrant FTW!
Thank you Sir!

welcome vibrant! love your products! i have a gen2 cat-back with RH W/HFC...gotta say i find myself taking the long way home everyday after work cuz i love hearing the exhaust note
We appreciate the support. Those long drives are the best.

I'm lost. I figured since they're a sponsor, it would be easier to order stuff from them, yet according to their website, i still have to find a local distributor that carries the stuff and order from them.

So my question is... what good does it do me, having them as a sponsor? image

<--- looking to bye some Resonators. image
We are a sponsor of the 8th Gen web forum and we are here to support our dealers.

Resonators, contact Corsport....

Huh? we sell vibrant, why do we need to distribute it? Step up to what?

The point is not for them to sell you parts direct (as they are in canada) but to be here to support the products and dealers. (correct me if I am wrong)
Your absolutey right!

Truly one of the best companies out there for our cars. Their headers and cat-backs rock. Plus, Donovan Griffith is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to on the internet. Vibrant's customer service is top notch as well.
I really appreciate this comment. We try our best to service our dealers and all of your Vibrant supporters!

The resonators and bottle neck resonators that Vibrant makes. I'm having the hardest time locating someone who carries it. (Going off of the dealers list from Vibrants site) :coffee:
Corsport!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I have vibrant header back on my current set up and i love it. My future plans are to go turbo but i would have to chage out my exhaust to a 3inch I would love to stay with vibrant is there any hope in a 3in exhaust coming out soon.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
^ Vibrant is listening. The won't let their fans down. That is all I can say. People know about the quality and design of Vibrant products. I just wish Vibrant would expand into intakes, TB's and other parts for our cars. Vibrant is legendary with turbo guys, for sure.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts