8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I know its all about making money from sponsors but holly hell there is getting to be too many........but welcome aboard Throwdown look forward to seeing what you have to offer :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I know its all about making money from sponsors but holly hell there is getting to be too many........but welcome aboard Throwdown look forward to seeing what you have to offer :)
Thank you for the welcome! More stuff to come from us and looking forward to promoting our items on the forum, but more importantly being a part of the community. We are most known for our leadership in the 8th gen Accord market, but have lots to hopefully offer the forum.

Fully understand about lots of sponsors tho... shheeesh, I feel like we are way down there! Not even alphabetical order! :eek:mg:

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Thank you for the welcome! More stuff to come from us and looking forward to promoting our items on the forum, but more importantly being a part of the community. We are most known for our leadership in the 8th gen Accord market, but have lots to hopefully offer the forum.

Fully understand about lots of sponsors tho... shheeesh, I feel like we are way down there! Not even alphabetical order! :eek:mg:
lol that was a perfect response...

welcome and thanks for joining...:wavey:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Was not trying to be disrespectful to the sponsor just seems like every day anouther one comes on board ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
:facepalm:

I click and get this... (see attached)

Is that your idea of "working"?? :facepalm: X2

Or how about this...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Throwdown+Performance

Try the first link, you know the one that says... "THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE! : - Wheels, Lugs & Spacers Detailing Products Fluids & Lubricants Shop by Vehicle Universal Shop By Brand ecommerce, open source, ..." Comes up with the same sh!t. :facepalm: X3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
:facepalm:

I click and get this... (see attached)

Is that your idea of "working"?? :facepalm: X2

Or how about this...

Let me google that for you

Try the first link, you know the one that says... "THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE! : - Wheels, Lugs & Spacers Detailing Products Fluids & Lubricants Shop by Vehicle Universal Shop By Brand ecommerce, open source, ..." Comes up with the same sh!t. :facepalm: X3

Dont understand lol maybe its your browser lol

View attachment 31743

·
Registered
518 Posts
Weird! lol. Ya, I still get the same crap. Even found the same link on another message board. Still sends me to the same place. :shrug: Oh well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts