8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i had a k&n on my 04 EM2 and i loved it. great sound, looked clean, and im currently debating on whether ill get a sri/cai for my si

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
i had a k&n on my 04 EM2 and i loved it. great sound, looked clean, and im currently debating on whether ill get a sri/cai for my si
By clicking on the image in my signature you'll be brought to a page that lists all the intakes we offer for civics. Regardless of which intake you decide to get you're going to get a good sound and HP gain.

·
Registered
971 Posts
i have a 07 LX and want to get the typhoon intake, is there anything i should get with it that i need or? im looking at picking one up from autozone (thats the closest dealer you guys say is near me according to your site).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, I have the K&N Typhoon (69-1014TS) on my 08 Si for about a month now. The sound and looks are great, but when shifting up fast but not hitting v-tec (4000 - 6000 rpm) I get a delay on acceleration that didn't got before I installed the intake. Any ideas why?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Carb legal for 2011?

Is it just a matter of time before this intake is CARB legal for the 2011 Si, or is there some truth to the rumor that it puts out more HP than the earlier models? Why else certify the 2010 and not the 2011?

I'd pick this up the moment I am guaranteed a CARB sticker, otherwise it's not worth it take it off come smog time...

61 - 80 of 100 Posts