8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Updates Soon?

Hypertech have you added any CAI updates for theses programmers.I am currently using the Volant CAI and the Hypertech Sportmax.I really have noticed a smoother powerband.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
We have several beta testers and customers who are currently using the program with CAIs installed without issue. There currently isn't a need for CAI tuning at this time.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Cool,could you add me to your list of beta testers?
Sorry but the Beta program has come and gone on these units. We do a Beta release before we release them to the public. The Beta for this vehicle was done back before the Honda unit was released for purchase. If you have another vehicle, you can go to http://209.12.144.7/requests.php and enter your information if we do not currently support the vehicle.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Factory settings

Why does the factory settings/restore to original settings include rev limiter,vtec,top speed options.I of course choose all factory settings to original programing so as I can sell the programmer.
thanks
Will

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
why does the factory settings/restore to original settings include rev limiter,vtec,top speed options.i of course choose all factory settings to original programing so as i can sell the programmer.
Thanks
will
if you select all settings to factory it is not unlocked, you have to select the return to stock function. Hook up the unit, it will go through trouble codes, then you press y to enter programmer mode, the next question will say to program press y, to return to stock press n. This is the only way to remove your vin from the unit.

·
Registered
188 Posts
if you select all settings to factory it is not unlocked, you have to select the return to stock function. Hook up the unit, it will go through trouble codes, then you press y to enter programmer mode, the next question will say to program press y, to return to stock press n. This is the only way to remove your vin from the unit.
Yes I did press enter programing mode, then it asked return to factory settings and pressed n but it ran through options for adjusting above mentioned parameters but not premium or reg gas.I did this 3 times to make sure I got it right everytime the same.The screen at the end of the uninstall also does not list parameters chosen either.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Yes I did press enter programing mode, then it asked return to factory settings and pressed n but it ran through options for adjusting above mentioned parameters but not premium or reg gas.I did this 3 times to make sure I got it right everytime the same.The screen at the end of the uninstall also does not list parameters chosen either.
Does the question read "Press Y to program and N to return to stock" or "Press Y to return to stock and N to program"?

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
when will the 2011 SI model one come out?
Sorry, we do not have a release date at this time. If you would like us to contact you when the unit is released, go to Performance is our Passion - Hypertech put your cursor over customer support in the top right corner, go down to "PRODUCT REQUEST" there you can enter you contact info and your type of vehicle. We will use this list for Beta testers as well as contact the people who sign up when the unit is ready for shipment.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts