8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
um...really? i like flowmaster, had one on my '79 Z28, but they don't have any parts listed for 8th gens on their site.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
:scratches:
I have FMs on a couple of my stangs. Never thought they would drop for the Si. Someone get this and post a soundclip
:usa:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
flowmaster really, hard to believe they are bring stuff to 8th's, i had there stuff on my 95/5.0 Stang. welcome to the site guys, but you be better staying with muscle cars

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the site.

The person I bought my Si from had a custom Flowmaster exhaust installed on it and I have gotten quite a few compliments on it.

I personally would not have put a Flowmaster exhaust on an import but I'm pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Guys -

Thanks for the welcome. We don't blame you for being surprised. Flowmaster is more well known for domestic muscle car parts, but we have several options in both the Flowmaster and Hushpower brands that will work on the 8th gen.

We often get asked, "Does Flowmaster/Hushpower make anything for imports? " The answer is, absolutely – most notably the dBX line of high performance Hushpower mufflers.

The dBX is a specially designed version of the Hushpower Pro Series muffler that is reliable and high performance.

For a stock 2008 Civic, we'd recommend something like our dBX muffler with 2.25-inch inlet/outlet dimensions.

The system is easy to install, requiring only one simple tubing cut and a slip fit clamp to attach using the factory hangers and mounts.

The final result is better tone, better throttle response and improved performance and mileage. The performance sound is significantly better with no drone characteristics , comfortable at both around town and cruising speeds.

We are truly interested in your opinions and suggestions. We'll simply use this section and our sponsorship to answer questions if you have them and to share installs and videos when we come out with new products.

We also might occasionally need test and R&D cars, so we'll post here when we have openings.

Thanks again for letting us join your community. We look forward to becoming a part of it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well Flowmaster, You are in luck.

I am *specifically* looking for a FM exhaust for my 06 Si.

I had a Super 40 Delta flow axleback on my 97 Civic Ex (1.6L D16y8) that got constant compliments from the hotrodders to the ricers..

I'd love to field test an exhaust for you free of charge. Just let me keep it when you are through.

See? Win/Win situation.

PM me for shipping details.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts