8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welcome to the civic fans from canada in here. If you're from Canada - Post in here. Let's see what we've got so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
vancouver is awesome I was out there for a month last summer. you can definitely put the handling of the new civics to the test on the winding roads to whistler
I can't wait to move out west
Oh ya welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HoHoHondaCity

:party: Karaoke9 from Alliston. Home of the Civic Coupe and Si, Ridgeline, Acura MDX and CSX (As well as the native land of a lot of Civic Sedans and Pilots) :)

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Karaoke9 said:
:party: Karaoke9 from Alliston. Home of the Civic Coupe and Si, Ridgeline, Acura MDX and CSX (As well as the native land of a lot of Civic Sedans and Pilots) :)
:banana-wa Would you please go kick those guys in the butt and tell them to hurry up on building some civics. Thanks
I bet B.C is a awesome place to be. :party:

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
nnnnny said:
I am in Vancouver
And I still havent order my car yet
Where should I go and How long do I have to wait ?
Welcome to 8thcivic nnnnny :wavey:
If I were you I would shop around at several diffrent honda dealerships for a car that is already on the ground. Don't be shy about asking for a test drive. take someone with you if at all possiable! Try not to leave a deposit on a certain car, they will try and hook you that way and make you wait awhile. Even though they give you a date the car will be there, doesn't mean it will!

·
Registered
35 Posts
transplant

I'm a transplanted Canuck that took the long way to Los Angeles.
Nova Scotia to Toronto to Arizona to West LA.
Love the weather, miss the open highway. :)

Proud owner of an '06 EX M/T. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts