8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this weird idea to mess around with people. :lildevil: i was plannin to debadge the civic and the si from the trunk and the side i-vtec stickers and stick the hybrid badge in the back, now i have a white 4dr SI and i have the JDM Side mirrors so they pretty much look like the hybrid ones. I just wanna know peoples thoughts and opinions.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
8thjen said:
I had this weird idea to mess around with people. :lildevil: i was plannin to debadge the civic and the si from the trunk and the side i-vtec stickers and stick the hybrid badge in the back, now i have a white 4dr SI and i have the JDM Side mirrors so they pretty much look like the hybrid ones. I just wanna know peoples thoughts and opinions.
haha funny idea, but u will get flamed from some. Plus, ppl who KNOW honda will know its not a hybrid unless u have the wheels which obvioulsy can be switched, but also the goofy ass antenna

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would be funny i'd probably get people wanna race me thinkin i put on the spoiler, the wheels and an exhaust. lol halarious!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Driversound said:
Curious about those mirrors... how do they fit? Easy to re-wire?
hell no thats crap was a B**** to put in takin the door panels off and runnin wires in and into the fuse box, took a big ol chunk outta my thumb tryin to put some panels back on. But they're basically like the original ones maybe a little fatter cuz of the light. And after i installed them i found out that the ones i had were the ones with the automatic foldin ones but i had to change the switch for the foldin ones. there's a post on the DIY the guy makes it look easier than wat it really is.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
GO FOR IT!, I took off all of my badges on my Si aswell. I don't want people to know what i've got. In fact, a week ago some dude in a 4th gen Mustang asked me if I had an Si and I said yes but I was SOOO happy that he had to guess what it was. Thats what i'm trying to accomplish by debadging. It's MAINLY for the clean look and it makes it SOOOO much more easier to wax and detail with it debadged.

It's more sexy now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts