8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo whats up socal?! well im pretty sure some of the heads in san diego heard of the meets in eastlake every wednesday night. before it used to be just a bunch of integras and civics, but now so many more cars go. every week theres usually about 50+ cars that show up. also not just hondas, but a great variety, from nissans, toyotas, subarus, etc. pretty much all jdm cars. sometimes a few euros show up.

also towards the end of the night, most of the guys go touge on the backroads of otay lakes road. so if any of you guys are up for it, please go!

just giving a heads up to some of you guys over here, so more people can show up. theres usually only about 2-3 8th civics that show up, including me. so yeah heres the info:

Where: Target / Chevron parking lot at Eastlake (Chula Vista, CA)
910 Eastlake Pkwy
Chula Vista, CA 91914
When: every Wednesday night. cars usually start showing up around 7:30 - 8, but majority is there at 9.

if you guys want, we can probably meet around the area first and then caravan all together. thats how other forums/teams roll in. it would be nice if the 8th civics do that.

heres a shitty attempt of me trying to take some pics at last weeks meet:

^^ and thats not even 1/4th of the cars that were there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I might go this will be my first meet with my civic, just got my 08 Type R side skirts probably go by myself look out for a Fiji Blue Si with P1 frontend and Type R side skirts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well i recently went to this so called meet that i though i might meet some fellow 8th gen civic's but was disappointed cause i only seen one other civic that just tried to burn out as he drove arond the parking lot. i did see a lot of older civic's as well as intergra. i think i will attending this meet again on Wednesday and if anyone decides to go i would show up around 9 to 930 when most people show up, i probably will show up around 930 with my brother that has a interga so if you see us come park by us

1 - 9 of 9 Posts