8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm doing a school project for my college, and I figured I'd do it on something that I like and would in some time in the future like to put into production as a sorta pseudo wiki.

It's not done yet, and there's a lot of copy/pasting and broken links. So please, constructive criticism only.

I will eventually put links and give credit to those that deserve it (I'm not a prick). This project is due Dec 3rd. (But I will move it to my own domain eventually and expand upon it and for those that want to help)

Figured I'd give a clean presentation, and eventually expand upon it later on.

Will's Website For k20z3's

Some things to note:
The banner will be changed, but the color theme i think will stay.
Many pictures and links and videos will be added (and many more sub-pages)
This is an xhtml/css page (and webdesign class), i know nothing of php, perl, etc.
There is a myspace link, and yes that is me.
At the bottom of the page is the time/date when a page was last edited, you may see updates almost minutely at times, since I do save often. (each page has it's own update time/date)

What do you guys think? (BTW I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, and there is NO money being made off of this)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the FAQ page is the most complete atm (and maybe the main page)
rest of it is copy/paste, but if you look at it along the day, it should shape up more.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know yet, maybe after the school project, but atm no.
At best, I'd like to be kind of a front page sticky that is a wiki compelation of all the info on here, proven, tested, etc. (and easier to find/navigate)

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I like it but in the begining it says on the last sentence that carbon fiber is the light material used for racing...it feels like it doesnt belong there because the info is just about the k20 right?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, more like Civic SI based on k20z3, but atm i needed material just to get the project done. As I stated before, it's a work in progress, and when I am able to do it on my own time, I'll just rework some of those items.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update: forced induction pages (mostly stolen from garrett and 8th civic) have been put up (turbos 101)
(WOW garrett's code is SOOOO unclean and crappy, took me forever to chop it up)

turbos 102 and 103 currently being worked on

Also FAQ is somewhat complete

Changed Banner to my own creation

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eh, still working on it, I'm suppose to have the "project" done on tuesday, it's not like the teacher really knows. I'll clean out the BS content afterwords and dedicate it to strictly facts (so that kind of BS and extra stuff will disappear)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, got some more done.
I put in 2 DIY's (Oil return and fuel injectors) (ty 8th)
I also put in turbo 101 and turbo 102 faq's (ty garrett)

It's suppose to be done today, so crunch time :-\

I still have 4 or 5 pages to finish before it's completely done for the final project

After that the BS "fluff" will be cut out and I'll rework it more to what I wanted to do with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts