8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

· Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
PROBLEM FIXED

i went to an exhaust shop yesterday and make them weld my #10426 MAGNAFLOW resonator in the GREDDY pipe...
it reduced dramatically the sound...
and it get rid of the farting sound too
:thumb:
ill take pics later @ home!

· Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
^^ no problem here whit that...
like in the US here is illegal to be louder than XX Db(i cant remember) but when some transit officer stops you... you can allways say... proove me that im above the legal Db, and since they doesnt carry any kind of metter to proove it...
you can allways go lol
im gonna upload a sound clip later today....

also, i relocate the muffler, i just make it a lil up cus like you can see a ****** bump stop hit it....

· Registered
4,440 Posts
el_ben2 said:
^^ no problem here whit that...
like in the US here is illegal to be louder than XX Db(i cant remember) but when some transit officer stops you... you can allways say... proove me that im above the legal Db, and since they doesnt carry any kind of metter to proove it...
you can allways go lol
im gonna upload a sound clip later today....

also, i relocate the muffler, i just make it a lil up cus like you can see a ****** bump stop hit it....
wish i could say that.
me: "oh yeah, show me I'm above the limit"
officer: "you are not cooperating Sir":police:
me:"don't taze me bro" "AHHHhhHHH"
----Then I'll proceed to get Tazed ~`~~`~^^__-- :SHOCKED:

· Registered
15,796 Posts
Sirbelch said:
I've never heard one. Also, my definition of rice is a lot more strict that most people. So thats all my opinion. I also don't agree with trying to make the R18 (or any of the SOHC hondas) faster because the engine is not ment for power its ment for fuel mileage. Once again, this is all just my opnion on the matter.
I'm with you.. to an extent. Greddy TI-C on an R18 OR an SI = rice to me. I guess others don't agree with me, but a huge fart-can looking exhaust with a loud sound is as ricey as you can get.

However, I disagree with the SOHC not meant to be tuned. Look at the k20, it's not fast in the least in stock form. It's just after heavy modifications it can get powerful. Same with the R18, just to a lesser extent. Beleive me when I say within a few years, there will be PLENTY of DX/LX/EX's whooping the **** outta SI's left and right. You just gotta accept that - any car can be made fast.

· Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
hehehe sometimes you have to do... what you have to do
to make thinks flow good....
btw i think that the point of the resonatorless in the TiC is cus it was designed whit the stock header...
so maybe whit the stock header doesnt sound that bad

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.