8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searching and could find anything on how to remove the spots of wax that my dumbass self got on some of the plastic and rubber trim pieces of my car. area like the weather stripping/ rubber around the windows and the plastic on the hood below the winshield. its not very noticable to others but i see it all the time and it drives me crazy.

Anyhelp guys?

or if you know of a thread i missed in my search lemme know thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright sweet i will give them a try

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
I did some searching and could find anything on how to remove the spots of wax that my dumbass self got on some of the plastic and rubber trim pieces of my car. area like the weather stripping/ rubber around the windows and the plastic on the hood below the winshield. its not very noticable to others but i see it all the time and it drives me crazy.

Anyhelp guys?

or if you know of a thread i missed in my search lemme know thanks
C'mon man. You searched? LOL. There's a thread on the 1st page with the same question, which on top of that it's been covered quite frequently.

Back to black won't remove it, it'll just cover it up. You need to use an all purpose cleaner like Meguiars APC+ to remove it. There are some other methods, but I personally use the APC to do it. You might have to use a toothbrush or detail brush if the surface is textured.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C'mon man. You searched? LOL. There's a thread on the 1st page with the same question, which on top of that it's been covered quite frequently.

Back to black won't remove it, it'll just cover it up. You need to use an all purpose cleaner like Meguiars APC+ to remove it. There are some other methods, but I personally use the APC to do it. You might have to use a toothbrush or detail brush if the surface is textured.
like i said i looked but nothing grabbed attention the day i posted this, sorry if its a repeat but thank you for your answer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts