8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is 7 years old. it never happened before. this morning I opened trunk to find there is lots of water in the passenger side corner. I can only guess it's rain water deposit. Anyone had this problem? it's even more of frustration at this moment.

·
Super Moderator
1,996 Posts
Check out these threads regarding the same problem:

They are deal with water getting in, NOT necessarily on the passenger side, but these threads should point you in the right direction. Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
my car is 7 years old. it never happened before. this morning I opened trunk to find there is lots of water in the passenger side corner. I can only guess it's rain water deposit. Anyone had this problem? it's even more of frustration at this moment.
A couple of quick questions...

Was it raining cats and dogs outside before you noticed this?

Are you absolutely certain it's a Poodle?

Is there even a remote chance that it could be a Pug?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A couple of quick questions...

Was it raining cats and dogs outside before you noticed this?

Are you absolutely certain it's a Poodle?

Is there even a remote chance that it could be a Pug?
it's a "Pool". like 2 - 3 cm deep, in the corner of the rubber mat inside the trunk. it is close the passenger side tail light

·
Registered
18 Posts
it's a "Pool". like 2 - 3 cm deep, in the corner of the rubber mat inside the trunk. it is close the passenger side tail light
I apologize for my odd sense of humor... I just read the title of the thread, where it says "poodle in the trunk" and it amused me thinking about you having a dog in your trunk.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apologize for my odd sense of humor... I just read the title of the thread, where it says "poodle in the trunk" and it amused me thinking about you having a dog in your trunk.
it should be puddle - i saw it in other relevant posts. it's probably always been 'poodle' in my dictionary, till i saw your post.
thanks a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts