8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, my name is Mark just got (ordered) an 08 4DR Si Taffetta White with Navigation. Im a good friend of GPMike on this board, as we both also own the very exclusive Honda s2000. So Mike if you see this thread, I finally joined! I guess i will see everybody around!

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Sup dude I am pretty damn new 2. I was on the internet trying to learn how to install these halo CCFL's into my car and am still trying to ;\ any helpful advice would work and came across this forum. Since it is raining and it is icy conditions out at least I will get a lot garage time. :D

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
welcome!!! Need some pics

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Welcome. I'm new myself and I will post up my pics soon. Site's very addictive. Lots of good info.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics will come soon. the car will be arriving in about 3 weeks.

where about is the LI meet held? if i dont have the car by the date ill roll in my s2000.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Hello everybody, my name is Mark just got (ordered) an 08 4DR Si Taffetta White with Navigation. Im a good friend of GPMike on this board, as we both also own the very exclusive Honda s2000. So Mike if you see this thread, I finally joined! I guess i will see everybody around!
Hell yeah!!! Race ya when you get it :vtec::vtec::vtec:

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bringin this post back from the dead. car is due in anytime from 12/23-12/27. just in time for christmas!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts