8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the car was filthy so I went to the quarter car wash and did a quick wash on the car to get the salt and dirt off of it and then went and did a shoot with my friend Tek and his 20th AE GTI.

It was about 30 degrees or colder and started to flurry while I was washing the car and continued to while we were shooting our cars.

These are probably gonna be the last pics of the car before spring. It should look a little different the next time you guys see it ;)

Well let me know what you guys think o the new pics...

3. A little crooked but oh well

8. My best friend went to Japan a couple weeks ago and got me a FD2 knob at the Honda Auto Salon. I still have my DC5R knob but I think I like the weighting and color of the FD better.

10.My car and my boy Tek's car. Jazz Blue 20th Anniversary GTI, I couldn't believe it was out in the snow!

12.Not the best pic of his car, and doesn't do it any justice but I'm sure he'll post up some better pics of it, i only took a few.

13. Peace yo!

Let me know what you guys think of the pics.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Nice shots!! What's up with your sideskirts, are they a newer model? Looks like they have another 'streamline' from the back of the door to the front of the rear wheel... i like it!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments everyone!

the blue vdub looks like it was photoshopped, lol
What looks photoshopped about it?!? Cause the only think photoshopped on it is the license plate.

Nice shots!! What's up with your sideskirts, are they a newer model? Looks like they have another 'streamline' from the back of the door to the front of the rear wheel... i like it!
Well they were replaced by my dealer a couple days ago but they are the same exact side skirt thats been available since '06, just installed correctly this time around.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice pics.. that 20thAE is so0o0o0 nice

more pics/mod list please :D
Here are two better pics he took of the car.

As for the mod list, I know it but its a long one and I don't feel like typing it. If he sees the thread I'm sure he'll post it, he's actually a member here on 8th.

Aside form that if you have any specific questions, like wheels, headlights, etc. just let me know.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rides good?
Yeah I am very happy with them, with the exception of occasional squeaks and rattles. For what I use the car for and thats basically as a daily driver there comfortable for me. I haven't auto-X'd the car yet but probably will in the spring when i have a better set of tires, but both the SS's and my current ride height are not ideal for Auto-X or track use.

There are better track/ auto-x setups but then again you give ad you take, those setups will be stiffer and probably not as forgiving for the streets.

Thanks Rick! Gotta represent the galaxy gray!

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
:thumb:Very nice! How do the TEIN SS's ride? I hear good and bad.
^^^^^^

Yeah I am very happy with them, with the exception of occasional squeaks and rattles. For what I use the car for and thats basically as a daily driver there comfortable for me. I haven't auto-X'd the car yet but probably will in the spring when i have a better set of tires, but both the SS's and my current ride height are not ideal for Auto-X or track use.

There are better track/ auto-x setups but then again you give ad you take, those setups will be stiffer and probably not as forgiving for the streets.

Thanks Rick! Gotta represent the galaxy gray!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts