8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you put the silencer in, make sure you TIGHTEN the bolt and nut down good. I had mine in and downshifted, hit VTEC and blew the silencer clean out of the exhaust and someone ran it over. So now I have to find out about getting a replacement.:xyxnervou

·
Registered
883 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: are you serious .I have done that plenty of times and it never happened to me.pm your addy and i will send you mine.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
Holy ****! That must of been embaressing.

That reminds me, I remmber when seeing a integra back when I was in high school driving like a speed racer, and next thing you know it. The ricers big wing came off completely in a turn, fell in the floor, and broke! And everyone ran it over.. The guy didnt even stop after seeing his wing on the floor.lol

Good job warning everyone, wouldnt want to see that happen.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
GreySi07 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: are you serious .I have done that plenty of times and it never happened to me.pm your addy and i will send you mine.

damn you have a skunk2 you shoulda brought me the rims in your car ive been wanting to hear it in person im gonna be ordering one for both me and my wife this week

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats not all. I pulled up next to this cute blonde chic in an SUV, but she was picking her nose, not noticing I caught her in action. She looks over at me, I wiggle my pointer finger by my nose and laugh at her, her face turns bright Rallye Red, and she guns it off the line and turns off some road.

·
Registered
883 Posts
jeremy0203 said:
damn you have a skunk2 you shoulda brought me the rims in your car ive been wanting to hear it in person im gonna be ordering one for both me and my wife this week
im coming home this weekend so maybe we can meet up again closer to your house.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
lol wow, yeah i didn't tighten mine when i first tried the silencer and the bolt and nut fell off. even with out the bolt and nut, the silencer fall out of my exhaust even when i vtec'd.

·
Registered
271 Posts
gibbletz said:
Thats not all. I pulled up next to this cute blonde chic in an SUV, but she was picking her nose, not noticing I caught her in action. She looks over at me, I wiggle my pointer finger by my nose and laugh at her, her face turns bright Rallye Red, and she guns it off the line and turns off some road.
There are two types of people in the world, those who admit they pick their nose, and liars.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, but just out of curiosity how loud is the Skunk 2 exhaust with the silencer vs. without?

·
Registered
128 Posts
ROFL
i started chuckling a lil at work and almost got in trouble

o man, i could only imagine doing that and having it hit a car or popping some ones tire

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
That actually can be quite a weapon. I was expecting you to downshift and launch like a bullet the front end of someone's car. Forget about rock chips. Ironically, it's a silencer. ;)

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
gibbletz said:

lol you shouldda offered to get some REAL food somewhere with her ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts