8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for looking at my post - as the title says, I'm looking for a Tuner to help me with a project at my house...to start off, I'm new to the Honda Tuner scene, but not to tuning in general (used to be into VW watercooled cars).

What I'm looking to build: I'm want a fast, 'civilized', weekend warrior. I want to do a D16Z6 swap, with a small turbo, built automatic transmission, and keep the accessories (a/c, power steering). I'm not looking for 500whp, but something that is quick, fun, and somewhat reliable (maybe 150-225hp at 6-10lbs boost)

Who I need: I need someone with solid Tuner experience, who has done a D16Z swap before, and can help and guide me with adding a turbo and the related plumbing, and get the car 'set up right'.

Background Info:
1. I have (2) 1995 Honda Del Sols; both are automatics, the primary car has a D15B7, and the "donor car" has a D16Z6.
2. I also have a set of Vitara Pistons and Eagle Rods I scored on eBay -(see here)
3. I have a friend with an engine rebuild shop that will bore the block out and balance the internals.
4. I'm going to have one of the transmissions performance built, using this kit -(click here, will get a local transmission shop to build it).
5. I'm going to hunt down the turbo and related parts on ebay - (92 95 Honda Civic D15 D16 Cast Turbo Manifold 93 94 EG | eBay, Honda Civic D16 T3 T4 T04E turbocharger 57 A R Turbo | eBay, Integra B16 B18 Civic D15 D16 EK EG 2 5" Passenger Turbo Exhaust Downpipe T3 T4 | eBay, Integra Civic Del Sol JDM Bolt on Polish Turbo Intercooler Piping Kit w Flange | eBay)

I'm willing to do the 'grunt work'..;.I'll pull the engines/transmissions (I have a hoist, stand, air compressor, tools in my 2-car garage), but need someone to help with the details (wiring, parts selection, bolt-ons, turbo build). I don't care if you're young, old, or a very smart monkey, just as long as we can work together, and you're willing to 'teach me the ways' of Honda turning. My timeframe is 'over the winter', and weekends would be best, maybe 4-5 hours on Saturdays (and your and my schedule permits). I can pay 'by the hour', or we can discuss an overall price, I'm flexible.

I'm in Hiram, GA, 30141, west of Atlanta, off Ridge Road.

Interested? PM me - include your Honda Tuning experience, any comments on the swap details above, along with a name and phone number.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yang namanya judi tentu saja tidak bisa dilepaskan begitu saja, mengingat judi adalah satu permainan yang sangat menguntungkan dan juga menyenangkan. bandar pkv games Untuk itu tidak ada salahnya anda mencoba peruntungan didalam judi poker pkv games dengan segera bergabung bersama administrator daftar di situs judi qq online terpercaya indonesia dengan menyajikan berbagai permainan terbaik yang memang sangat pas buat anda semua. Untuk itu jangan sampai ketinggalan folks dan segeralah bergabung di 67.227.208.6.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unsere Mitarbeiter werden regelmässig assistant in der Verarbeitung von Kunstgegenständen geschult und verwenden für nook Kunstumzug in Zürich spezielle Verpackungslösungen. Bites the dust stellt sicher, dass Ihr Produkt sicher am neuen Standort ankommt. Beim Kunstumzug in Zürich erhalten bite the dust Kunstgegenstände eine spezielle Umzugsunternehmen Zürich Verpackung. Ob Gemälde, Skulptur, Kunstinstallation, Musikinstrument oder Antiquitäten - zum Schutz Ihrer Kunstwerke verwenden wir für sanctum Kunstumzug in Zürich individuelle Spezialverpackungen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For quite a long time Visa has offered choices for monetary exchanges. Their association with advancements is the central purpose behind their presentation in the business market. They likewise plan to refresh them with the most recent innovations and convey their administrations effectively to their clients. how to open task manager on mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts