Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I moved back to Edmonton AB from Ohio. While in Ohio I purchased a civic with NAVI, and now that I have moved back to Canada I will need the Canadian NAVI DVD.

Alpine makes the DVD's for Honda, and they REFUSE to sell me the Canadian DVD separate from the American (even though I told them I already have the American). Since they won't play ball, I plan to burn the DVD from a Canadian NAVI owner. This is where this thread comes to play.

Can anybody lend me there NAVI DVD in the Edmonton AB area? I guess I am talking to CSX CRV owners because I don't think civics came with NAVI in Canada, but maybe somebody did the conversion?

Thank you for your time,
Scott

PS: Mods, I know this an ethical gray area (the burning of the DVD) but I feel this is fairer then paying for the same thing twice.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey Scott... I could make a copy for you... Does anyone know if I can just make a straight copy? If I can you got yourself a DVD. Not sure if I need a normal DVD or a Dual Layer

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
cool... Hey Scott I'll make a copy for you when I get back from work! I'll PM you after I copied it and then we can meet up. How does that sound?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any luck? Did you get my PM advice as well?

I'm in BC (had to use Google maps) :(, but I will be back in Edmonton by the weekend.

PS: Loving the Si in the twisties. Got to love 13.5 Km/L too!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey I'm getting some help from another member on another board. He's gonna send me some instructions on how he did it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.