Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got a civic, no rims tho lol
didnt have the cash then and dont to buy new ones
id LOVE to get the EX or Si rims, but i know i cant afford them
ive seen the ex rims go for 200 bux
Honestly please get back to me with the lowest price u will take
as long as they are good looking ill prolly take them
obv. 5lug 07 civic
list ur best price and a picture, im in CT so the closer u are the better chance at a sale, when i get some ill have the moderator close the thread
THANKS!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmm that sounds good, let me get my money together, didnt expect someone so close to post already lol
those are for an EX right?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
maby you should save ur money and get what you really would want....ive learned that a few times...youll always spend more in the long run..

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really want honda rims lol and the ones phalan has are the ones i want lol i just dont got the cash in hand at the moment

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
tda1337 said:
I really want honda rims lol and the ones phalan has are the ones i want lol i just dont got the cash in hand at the moment
They arent goin anywhere, so take youre time. Theyve been just sitting in my garage for about 2 months.

I also have an EX muffler if you want one.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im looking for the Si cat back and muffler, also ive been looking at intakes, im thinking K7N buts its short ram, and i wanted Cold air, but they have the best filter on the market!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
tda1337 said:
im looking for the Si cat back and muffler, also ive been looking at intakes, im thinking K7N buts its short ram, and i wanted Cold air, but they have the best filter on the market!
Si catback doesnt fit on the EX/LX/DX due the way that the engines sit in opposite directions. Maybe with some cusotm piping and welding you sould get it to work.

I have a K&N SRI... and I old my stock intake. IMO, I'd like to go back to the stock intake b/c the SRI doesnt do much, if anything.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they claim 5.71 HP, cant really notice that difference i mean, but yea i know the si isnt an exact fit, i can get custom piping for it no prob (saying my friend still owns that welding shop) so well see
im doing it more for a stock Si sound than for performance, it wwill help a little but not a whole lot, i wanna do rims, LED taillights (as well as EX LED taillight) intake, exhaust and sound system, either way its my daily driver, not my race car
im gonna get a 97 Mustang and gut it for that, (as well as a BMW 5.0 SMPI DOHC m5 engine :-D)
thats not for another 2 years tho lol in the mean time its driving my Civic around, for the next 20 years lol thats why i bought a HONDA :p

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea its 250 from autozone, honda2000, it said list prices and pics, i have no idea wat those rims look like

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok no one has posted anything yet (cause the last people have bombed out or never gave me a price) so BUMP!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts