8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
ummm, NO dont do any of that, if you want lower you should just buy new speings that allow a lower drop, and you can make some money back by selling the Skunks. . . im a strong advocate of coilovers but if you cant afford then theres no helping that

but if youre doing this dont do it the stupid way youre just puting yourself and others at risk

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
you just spent what 100-200bucks on springs but coilovers are out of your price range? just don't be impatient and save for a little bit. I got my skunk2 pro-s for $600 +shipping....you won't regret it, trust me
I hear plenty of good about the Pro-S too but I was one that easily justified paying double for Pro-Cs, and I dont regret it for a minute :p

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ummm, NO dont do any of that, if you want lower you should just buy new speings that allow a lower drop, and you can make some money back by selling the Skunks. . . im a strong advocate of coilovers but if you cant afford then theres no helping that

but if youre doing this dont do it the stupid way youre just puting yourself and others at risk
Debts is what holding me back from buying coilovers. Being a fulltime student sucks! lol I thought about heating it up because it's not that big of a drop only 0.3-0.5" enough to tuck in the tires but I guess heating it up a little will ruin the springs.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I dont need to know about your problems unless you really feel like sharing, but anyways, id still buy new lower springs and then sell the skunks youve got, it would be the cheapest option that I can think of, doing it the right way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.