8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after scoring my walmart exclusive si transformer toy car, i was in Delaware for vacation. And popped into walmart and found a 2006 civic si remote control car. Its got 2 bodies fg2 and an old '86 hatch si sweet. Cheesey as it may be i bought it any.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
rmfa said:
What? You could try writing in complete sentences, you might actually get a half-ass response. :pat:

AAHAHAHAHAH lmfao!!!! I was thinking the same thing! haha + rep

xdjyoshx said:
I saw that in a Wal-Mart the other day myself. I wondered what kind of tard would buy one.

So we finally meet.

:p

:eek:hsnap: Rep for another good laugh!!1

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Damn I feel bad for this OP.

He got it from me earlier in another thread. Dude we really arent mean I swear. I thinku having a rough day or...somethin?

Regardless...cool find!

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xdjyoshx said:
I saw that in a Wal-Mart the other day myself. I wondered what kind of tard would buy one.

So we finally meet.

:p
i didnt buy it for its authenticity, its just kinda funny.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rmfa said:
What? You could try writing in complete sentences, you might actually get a half-ass response. :pat:

we cant all be perfect.
some of us have lives and just try to quick post something of interest and get back to other things

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
rmfa said:

:pat: Here comes the Grammar demons trying to feel better about themselves. His grammar was not that bad that we couldn't read it, lighten up. Now if this was my English class then of course grammar is a priority but this is the internet.
OMG INBD

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
To those who resorted in being a grammar whore and a **** to the TC, way to be an ass.
yeah an ass I. get it hahahaha.

sorry i couldnt resist when i saw it. if there were still negative reps i would deserve them

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
You don't make any sense at all. STFU and GTFO. :wavey: :wavey:
you must be too stupid to get it, cuz its pretty obvious and easy to understand. I'll explain it for you. ass sounds a lot like s and i is i. ass i=SI
Sorry for making your brain hurt while you tried to figure that one out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts