Bowling @ Lucky Strike Lanes in Bellevue
Dinner at Red Robins
Back to the garage for pics
Drive to another spot for pics or straight to Alki

WHEN:
Saturday, January 29th

WHERE:
Meet in Bellevue Square parking garage 3V ***5:30-6pm
Bowling @ Lucky Strike ***6pm-7ish(depending)
Red Robins ***After bowling
Pics and drive ***the rest of the night

So far I have potential "for sure"'s attending:

8thSi2ner
kawi_200
FA5Chick
Obert
MsZ.SeReNiTy
C2Kmaster
Snake-eyes
HFPK20
*Will-Corvette (non-member)

***I will be at Pochi prior to the meet if any of you want to meet me there. :cheerleader:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
We wanted to give people plenty of time to plan for it ;) We would do this weekend, but I'm out of town. I could swap my weekends if need be.

·
Banned
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thats really far ahead, the day after vacation, gotta see whats going on that day!
I've been giving ppl 2-3 days notice the last couple times n had a couple complaints on last minute notice n not being able to make it. So this should be enough notice...so no excuses for not showing up guys ;P

·
Registered
891 Posts
mai and i are a maybe. we possibly have another birthday to attend...if mai's cool with representing the two of us i might be able to come out.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
You do SHARE everything in marriage ;) So that means she reps you at the bday party and you rep her at 8th. Fair trade, no? :D

·
Banned
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i get it, i just forget stuff thats more than a week ahead. i should be able to make it!
You're on the forum hun...you wont forget ;P we like to remind our buddies of events like this. So you're good :badger:

mai and i are a maybe. we possibly have another birthday to attend...if mai's cool with representing the two of us i might be able to come out.
She's your wifey hun...im pretty sure shes super understanding :)
HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE!!! COME OUT AND PLAY!!! :wheee:

You do SHARE everything in marriage ;) So that means she reps you at the bday party and you rep her at 8th. Fair trade, no? :D
^^^ :yeahthat: fair trade indeed anh! :dance:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
It's not that far from you. It's mid way for everyone. We've got a few people down south around you and a few from the Everett/Marysville area so Seattle/Bellevue is the midway stomping grounds.

·
Registered
406 Posts
put me down as a maybe. i wish the meet was in tacoma cause an 1hour 30 min drive kinda wares on falling asleep on the way home lol.

·
Banned
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats fine. As of right now i will be commin.
:woowoo:

It's not that far from you. It's mid way for everyone. We've got a few people down south around you and a few from the Everett/Marysville area so Seattle/Bellevue is the midway stomping grounds.
Happy anh? im using multi-quote :dancing: lol
YEUP...i agree. we try to arrange meets in a decent middle point. We have ppl from Marysville, Everett, Federal Way, Olympia, Ft.Lewis, Bremerton...etc that comes out. So Seattle/Bellevue is a decent middle point.

put me down as a maybe. i wish the meet was in tacoma cause an 1hour 30 min drive kinda wares on falling asleep on the way home lol.
:cheerleader: "MAYBE" is a good enough answer, lol. The drive is the best part hun. Plus im 90% sure your drive back wont be alone. Someone will probably be driving next to you or all the way towards T town.

hey whos goin to the NW-Built meet in Golden Gardens on the the 29th ?
2 events in one day?... :facepalm:
im off the whole day and thought of showing up to this...but it might put timing on both events at a tight squeeze. i saw this on fb...so i might. not sure.

·
Live, Love, Learn...
55,919 Posts
Where is the RR at? hopefully, somewhere around bowling.. we don't want to drive back & forth to the same spot again ..

1 - 20 of 78 Posts