8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup I am FG2TypeR I want to make a mini Si meet on Saturday January 31st. Even if it rains I have not met many Si owners and I am questioning if there are really any out there. I would Like to do it at South Center Mall at JC penny Parking garage out of the rain. it would be best at 1 or 2 and then we could go go-karting or dinner to chat. any other honda guys are more then welcome. Let me know what you guys think

I have a 07 Habi Si coupe

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
Dude get on the other WA threads an post there. JC pennies and any other parking garage at southcenter is jam packed and we would need a miracle to squeeze more than 5 8th gens in there together.

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
There are alot of si owners. It's just that alot of the si owners don't want to come out to the meets simply because they miss understand why we are meeting or they just don't know about the forum. But as kronos said just hop on the wa thread and check out when we are having our next meet. We may have one next week or the next after. We are waiting for the nice weather for most of our other members to start coming back out to meets after the winter season. C u at the next meet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
smokes...that sounds great i tried to go to a NW car meet up at alki beach in seattle but the cops showed up :( o and this sounds stupid but how do i put a pic underneath my name..? im new?

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
nah it's koo val, I mean you qualify as does sean with his s2k cause you both own 8ths. If I had something else to bring out that was in pretty decent on the mod list I would but I don't. But we should look into having a meet here pretty soon. Keep posted.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya we can go to the park and ride i was just picking a place with cover. and thats the first thing to mind. I just wanted to make a mini meet cause I am gone all February because I am getting ready for deployment so I want to do as much stuff before I go

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok well sunday is supposed to be nice so I am doing a meet at 1 at alki boat launch in west seattle. if you go then go if not there is always next time.

1. FGtypeR - Habi FG2 Si coupe

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.