8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i know i'm quite the nerd but look what the wonderful gents at graphix expressions have made for me being a poor CT owner with only lame options for his cf fuel rail cover lol.
quality is amazing. really great. i know its not 100% exactly like the origional as we guessed on the size. its actually quite large i think its gonna look sweet.
i'll take more pics when its not sitting on my kitchen table lol.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya but at this point waiting on stage 2 i need every little bit of distraction i can come up with lol. and CT sends it with a blank cover = booo :p
er i think it might have a decal now but it looks like poop

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
ya but at this point waiting on stage 2 i need every little bit of distraction i can come up with lol. and CT sends it with a blank cover = booo :p
er i think it might have a decal now but it looks like poop
i would be happy with a supercharger but thats just me lol, i know alot of people are waiting for stage 2 though. dont the new kits get a different sticker? i want to do my own sticker when i get mine.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the ct kits when they first came out came with a blank cf cover. i'm not sure if they still come with one and a decal or its already built into the cover now with there logo. i would hope its a blank one so you can do whatever you wanted like i did.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
the ct kits when they first came out came with a blank cf cover. i'm not sure if they still come with one and a decal or its already built into the cover now with there logo. i would hope its a blank one so you can do whatever you wanted like i did.
i saw somewhere that someone got a new logo with it. i really hope its a sticker and not in it permanently :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
It'd be cool with just "Comptech" on it. But it's a supercharger, show it off!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well this isn't an official badge. graphix expressions custom made me the badge. you could contact them and see if they can make you one too. but its not one of there ready made badges. i guessed on all the sizes and stuff. but i think i got it pretty damn close ;)

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
well this isn't an official badge. graphix expressions custom made me the badge. you could contact them and see if they can make you one too. but its not one of there ready made badges. i guessed on all the sizes and stuff. but i think i got it pretty damn close ;)
yeah i know, its a lil dif but will look a lot better than my faded out worn one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.