8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped it off at autowest Honda in Fremont. And waiting for my ride home. Posting from my eyephone. They offered a rental but I said no thanks. Car should be ready by Friday

·
Registered
128 Posts
I took my car in to Carmichael Honda in Sac and they said they can't do anything about my 3rd gear. They told me it was the way i drive and didn't push the clutch in all the way. I don't think i have warrenty under my car anymore.. do you kno how much they're charging...?

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont you feel so happy now? when they told me theyd fix my 3rd gear i was so relieved b/c it was stressing me out
Hahah I was shitting bricks but now I is happy

I took my car in to Carmichael Honda in Sac and they said they can't do anything about my 3rd gear. They told me it was the way i drive and didn't push the clutch in all the way. I don't think i have warrenty under my car anymore.. do you kno how much they're charging...?
Seems like they are just being dicks. I didn't mentin anything about the bulletin the tech brought it up and he said he would do it while we were out doing the test drive. No idea how much it would be outta pocket. I don't think I wanna know :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I've heard they can be tough and it seems like it. However I get my oil changes done for both civics 96 and 07 so that may hve helped I do bring thme my own filter and oil though.

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell yeah I got a bunch of hamp filters at home and buy royal purple at wal mart or moblie one for my older civic and they do it for around twenty bucks. It's just the wait that sucks

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I had it replaced once already and it didn't fix it or help it.

I went back in half a year later, and they said they have to replicate it again.

It took two years the first ******* time. Now I'm hearing the famous "We couldn't replicate it" all over again.

**** you, Honda. **** you.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I hope I have better luck. I've read your threads ringpop I know you've had it bad. I'm crossing my fingers
I'm calling it quits soon. I can't handle it anymore.

The banks aren't readily handing out loans lately, so I have to tread lightly looking to buy a new car, even if I get a decent amount for the Si (trade in for them here is laughable, at best).

I just have to make do until then. I'm glad to hear they got yours fixed. I pray that it actually fixes it, and you don't get the shaft a second time like I did :D.

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got a call earlier today car should be ready by 5 :woot:

I'm calling it quits soon. I can't handle it anymore.

The banks aren't readily handing out loans lately, so I have to tread lightly looking to buy a new car, even if I get a decent amount for the Si (trade in for them here is laughable, at best).

I just have to make do until then. I'm glad to hear they got yours fixed. I pray that it actually fixes it, and you don't get the shaft a second time like I did :D.

I only pay 15 bucks at San Leandro Honda and have free shuttle to work. :thumb:
sweet

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.