8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo whats good 8th gen?! this is my first post and my introduction to the community. My name is Seven, and I am a new owner of a white 07 EX FG and i am surely digging it. I traded in my 02 gti, man i swear i loved it for a while but than the problems started hitting me in the face especially cost of fixing it, break down after break down! which probally is my fault for driving it to the max... i know im sacraficing a lot and a lot of u guys will probally question my trade in??? 200hp - 140 hp ??? and why i didnt go with the SI ??? but i have my own reasons for doing so. this will be my first honda but not my first experience with them due to probally 80 percent of my friends with a honda or acura. i will post pics up asap when i have it parked in my driveway and not at my workplace. and by the way first mod im having done is the HFP suspension and AEM CAI :vtec:

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
I dont question your trade either....however...I do question your name. Seven??? That cant be your government name.

Welcome to the addiction Seven. I am Eight.

·
Registered
77 Posts
illusionstwice said:
I dont question your trade either....however...I do question your name. Seven??? That cant be your government name.

Welcome to the addiction Seven. I am Eight.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seven is my real name ... dont ask haha my uncle gave me the name. pics will be posted as soon as i get home cause im still at work and shouldnt even be on this site. my old car i will surely miss had a full rieger body kit imported from germany and had a lot done to the engine :xyxnervou but as all enthusiest i will start working on this new car. so i say goodbye to vwvortex.com and hello to 8thcivic.com :thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
friends with fast? .. i will surely miss being fast on the street but hey the grass is greener on the other side and 87 octone will mos def put the green back into my wallet

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
sevensinz777 said:
friends with fast? .. i will surely miss being fast on the street but hey the grass is greener on the other side and 87 octone will mos def put the green back into my wallet
So you can put it back into your car:biggrin: Shoulda got the si though. So much fun.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i drove the si and to tell the truth i hated it haha jk no dealerships within a 200 mile area had one brand new, one had one used it was an 07 and it already had 7000 miles on it so that was a definate no! my ex had 24 miles on it at the dealership and that was just me driving down the freeway and around a few bends on my test drive best part about the test drive tho was that my dealer handed me the keys and said see you in 30 :vtec:

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
haha! Cool name! Reminds me of the news story where a couple tried to name their kid "4Real" (the number four). They werent allowed because numbers are illegal in names or something.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
you'll regret not getting an Si in time...they all do eventually...

welcome to the 8th..good choice on ditching that german turd...haha

jk, jk:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts