8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey wats going on guys i own a 06 mazdaspeed6 but i want to get something with a bigger aftermaket.. What bigger then a Evo or Si one of the biggest aftermarket cars out there. But i cant just decided on the cars i hope u people could some insights one of teh first things i do with teh SI would be a body kit and a drop...i am looking to make 350-400to the Wheels when i am down with the car. on the evo or teh si It would be a loto easier on the evo then the civic.. BUt whne i saw my buddys si at work it made me look twice.i test drive the 09 si and its not teh same as have a turbo and AWD.. i am so use have a turbo adn getting on the gas a lil and getting thrown in my seat i love that feelling..thats one of the few things that is holding me back from buys a si i kno wi can throw a turbo into it when i get but i dont know how smart that would be on a brand new car...all my freinds have honda and acuras i kinda want some diff but dont at hne same time i see and lot of si around my area then i do evo i am also scared to get my civic stolen..but yea thats where i am kinda suck hope u guys can help me out...

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
ok heres what you need to do,,

Camaro ss with ls6 swap bored out and and huge cams and pistons and rods, with lsd tranny with short shift,and a dana 60 rear end

I got beat by one *totally raped lol * with the exact same mods it was such a bad ass car lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am also going for looks i like how the civic looks but i want some power to back up those looks to u kno wwat i mean.. i was readig that guy getting that custom built turbo that would be deff something that i would deff do if i get a civic once i hit 15k miles.. the evo has some nice looks but idk y my buddy is just stuck in my head i will have to get some pic of his car and show u guys it . hopefully monday really tuff i dont know y it should be Evo hands down but its not lol... hondas seem to last longer .. idk y so hard to decide

·
Registered
132 Posts
Depends on what your looking for. Evo's are the "better" car off the lot but as anyone knows modifications (and driving) make the difference in the LONG run. I got my civic cause i knew i was gonna have it for a while. so i got time to do all kinds of big things, and its more reliable. I personally am not a big fan of Evos and ive seen my fair share of civcs beating on them (and vice versa). but in the end i'd say VTEC.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.