8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
06JDMCivicSi said:
Effin tight. I like that color. are there any pics of a white si? or do they even make em'

Yeah it comes in taffeta white. I want to see it in white in person too. Flip between red or white for me.

·
Registered
241 Posts
ncie but it would intresting to see what it makes on an auto to see what the power train loss is, and also on a dx that doesnt have power windows and so forth, but impressive,

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crazykid3437 said:
ncie but it would intresting to see what it makes on an auto to see what the power train loss is, and also on a dx that doesnt have power windows and so forth, but impressive,
i bet not much difference because of the new auto is 5spd. and the internals are alot less than the old 4spd tranny. im curious too. i asked JEFF at vtec.net to dyno this car. i was beginning to feel like the r18 was the evil step son. lol. the guys love the ex. they are running them both ex/si on a track to see how they differ in handling/braking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
so the max speed for EX is 145mph?? while the SI could reach 157mph?

thats not bad at all for an EX...
a lil' mods and smoked the si! :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
mobius1civ said:
so the max speed for EX is 145mph?? while the SI could reach 157mph?

thats not bad at all for an EX...
a lil' mods and smoked the si! :cool:

I believe this just shows how fast the car is geared for. ( I could be wrong on this) Drag will knock those numbers down fast. Actual top speeds are probably more like 115 and 130.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
wow... I think he's a little biased after driving the Si though...lol

But seriously, that's great news...I just wish they'd dyno it on rollers sometime...:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts