1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i've never done it while driving..always at a complete stop

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can turn it off at any time. It is a computer, it is not related to the powertrain, and turning it on/off while driving doesn't even remotely matter.

·
Registered
268 Posts
VSA only activates when you are in such situation and it is worked by computer, so you can turn it off anytime because you won't even see your VSA button when you are in such a situation that VSA has to kick in.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
^^dang seriously? your name is the coolest ever x2! i love to eat dim sum! mmm shrimp dumplings....

i didnt know that we had to put it in reverse to turn VSA off. i messed around with the controls and turned it off and on while in neutral in my driveway. is that bad?

·
Registered
928 Posts
^^dang seriously? your name is the coolest ever x2! i love to eat dim sum! mmm shrimp dumplings....

i didnt know that we had to put it in reverse to turn VSA off. i messed around with the controls and turned it off and on while in neutral in my driveway. is that bad?
thanks, originated this mrdimsum thing up back like in 2000, or earlier, not too sure. even have the orginal mrdimsum sn. none of that mrdimsum01 or xx or none of that. hahah. (going off topic) LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts