8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short ever since i bought my car i've always turned vsa off when i turn it on. kinda like a habbit. well this week it was raining quite hard for a few days straight and i decided to leave it on well i always hear how it flashes when you lose traction and it kills the power so i decided to test it. and nothing. no flashing light no power loss.. so i even dumped my clutch in the rain spun all through first and half way through second before i got off of it and the light didnt come on once or cut power at all.

i am reflashed btw think this has anything to do with it?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been reflashed for like 6 months but it never rains in cali and i always turn it off this was the first time i noticed lol 6 months later. think that will be a prob?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good. thanks. ecu's going to be "reflashed" again when my supercharger is installed anyway so i'll be sure to make sure they get it right this time. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.